|Cobble Hill House
in historic Brooklyn, NY
Cobble Hill House is an unhosted* B&B guest house located on Warren Street in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn, NY, a quiet neighborhood of tree-lined
streets and stately, family-owned townhouses. The tastefully
and comfortably furnished rooms with private baths are in a
landmark 1835 home close to Manhattan. $135-$165/night;
Neighborhood amenities include cafés, zagat-rated restaurants,
first-run movie theaters, bookstores, boutiques, and proximity to subways (F,G,2,3,4,5,N,R).
(This is a non-smoking home. No pets, allowed.)
*unhosted: no breakfast is served; no daily maid service.
The owner lives on the premises.
To Check Availability & Make Reservations:
The Guest Room ($135/night)
The Garden Room ($165/night)
Both rooms are on the garden floor - no long flights of stairs to climb. Each room is equipped with a
plush queen-size bed, small refrigerator, cable T.V. , air conditioning, hair dryer, ironing
facilities, electric kettle for tea and coffee, .
The Garden Room has French doors that open directly to the patio and has access to a sitting room
not available to the other guests. These amenities provide more space in which to spread out - enjoy a
coffee outdoors or go read while your 'significant other' naps.
For your information:
- A walk from Cobble Hill House over the Brooklyn Bridge and back: 5 miles,1.7 hours
- A walk to the Promenade (grand views of Lower Manhattan & harbor): 15 minutes
- A walk to Brooklyn Bridge Park (Atlantic Ave., Pier 6 entrance): 12 min
- A walk to the ferries (inside the Park) take you to Manhattan & Brooklyn: 12 minutes
- F,G trains (connections to A,C): 4-minute walk (The F takes you to Soho, Greenwich Village,
Macy's, Times Square and the Museum of Modern Art.)
- 2,3,4,5,N,R trains: 12-minute walk (The 4 & 5 take you to the Metropolitan Museum.)